Market Vendor Contact information

Vendor & Musician Info

The 2019 Vendor application is NOW available.

Musicians should contact the market manager directly at (509)539-7229

 A Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application is available from the Benton-Franklin 

Health District (7102 W Okanogan Pl, Kennewick) or by calling (509) 460-4205. All vendors planning to serve food or samples are required to obtain a permit.